Location: Denver, CO
Course Dates: August 29 & 30, 2017
Time Zone: Mountain
Trainers: Anne Neal, Erin O'Toole Murphy
Registration Fee: $645
Early Bird Registration Fee: $595 - through April 3rd
ToP Strategic Planning presents a structured planning process which incorporates the group facilitation methods into productive action and concrete accomplishments that:
- Enhance your capacity for creative strategy building
- Enable group to come to a common vision and create a "participant-owned" plan that deals with the realities blocking the group
- Experience and practice the complete strategic planning process of vision, contradictions, strategic directions and implementation
- Demonstrate how to weave together the basic tools into longer formats and retreat settings.
ToP Facilitation Methods and ToP Strategic Planning 2-day courses - $645 ($595 early bird)
Note: Additional costs apply for 3-day courses and courses that include lunch. Advanced course prices vary.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Executives, managers and others for successful implementation of organization strategies
- Board members, educators and individuals responsible for design and facilitation of organizational plans
Please note that ToP Facilitation Methods, or TFM, is a pre-requisite course.
- Improved communications
- Expanded responsibility for better results
- Organization alignment Immediate implementation
- Accomplishments exceed expectations
August 29 & 30, 2017 ToP Strategic Planning Public Workshop
Early Bird Registration Fee: $595 - through August 8th
Enter coupon code AUG2017
We will follow up with a confirmation phone call upon placing your order to collect the names of all registrants.