Location: Denver, CO; exact location TBD
Course Dates: November 01-02, 2017
Time Zone: Mountain
Trainers: Anne Neal, Belinda Waldron
Registration Fee: $655
Early Bird Special: $605 - through Oct 11, 2017
Learn three proven ways to activate group participation. Hands-on practice helps you discover practical uses in your life and work.
The Focused Conversation Method This common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas.
- Conduct purposeful discussions
- Capture a group's best thinking easily
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Stimulate candid feedback
The Consensus Workshop Method This structured process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus
The Action Planning Method These practical steps help groups plan, organize resources and build commitment.
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze the current reality
- Create a prac