Location: Colorado State University - Denver Campus, 475 17th Street (17th & Glenarm) Floor 2 Atrium Room, Denver CO 80202
Course Dates: September 18-19, 2017
Time Zone: Mountain
Trainers: Anne Neal, Erin O'Toole Murphy
Registration Fee: $655
Learn three proven ways to activate group participation. Hands-on practice helps you discover practical uses in your life and work.
The Focused Conversation Method This common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas.
- Conduct purposeful discussions
- Capture a group's best thinking easily
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Stimulate candid feedback
The Consensus Workshop Method This structured process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus